- Version 1.0
- Download 115
- File Size 772.55 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 13, 2020
- Last Updated June 28, 2020
INFORMATIVE for Service Providers and Assessors
- Kantara Initiative’s Identity Assurance Framework (IAF) consists of policies, processes, reference materials and criteria which together define an Approval scheme for organizations operating services which provide Identity and Credential Management functions.
- Approval is based on independent third-party assessments, performed by Kantara-Accredited Assessors, of the subject services, to determine those services’ conformity to the applicable criteria.
- KIAF 1050 Glossary and Overview provides a Glossary of terms used within the IAF for the purposes of conveying specific meanings and an Overview of the IAF and its constituent parts, both organizationally and in terms of the available reference documents.