April 3rd Meeting Notes:
- We discussed that once a CSP is approved at Kantara, in essence they will be offered the opportunity to self attest at IDESG.
- They will choose one of 2 URLs. One URL is pre-filled with boxes ticked if they have done Kantara's 1400 SACs approval.
- The other URL is pre-filled with boxes ticked if they have done Kantara's 1400 SACs approval AND the FICAM Privacy Profile.
- IDESG will queue up the URL/web work on its upcoming work order.
- The URLs will be hosted by IDESG. If required by IDESG, they will ask Kantara to validate that a CSP has been approved.
Ben will fill in the last remaining empty boxes on the compare tool to complete the mapping.
Colin will use a Kantara MOU template to strawman up the broad approach.