Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance WG Teleconference
Date and Time
- Roll Call
- Agenda Confirmation
- Minutes Approval:
- Action Item Review
- Voting roster trimmed
- Organization Updates - Director's Corner
- Staff reports and updates
- LC reports and updates
- Call for Tweet-worthy items to feed (@KantaraNews or #kantara)
- IAF 5415
- Possibility of IAWG Comment on Privacy-Enhanced Identity Broker white paper
- Possibility of comment on Circular A-130 changes
- Wiki restructure proposal
Link to IAWG Roster
As of 2015-11-05, quorum is 5 of 9.
- Ken Dagg (C)
- Andrew Hughes (VC)
- Richard Wilsher
- Scott Shorter (S)
- Paul Caskey
Notes & Minutes
Meeting notes from 2015-10-08 were read into the meeting
Action Item Review
- Voting roster has been trimmed back to ease quorum calculations
- A new CSP has been approved - press release being prepared.
- UMA has finished Public Review and once comments are handled, will be published as a Recommendation
IAF 5415 Discussion
- No additional comments have been received by the editor
- Richard Wilsher walked through the comments
- Section 126.96.36.199 - no criteria suggest themselves for this item - remove the comments and leave the text alone
- Section 10.1.2.1 In person verification for humans - the text " authoritative source that bears a photographic image of the holder that matches the appearance of the entity" is poorly written. It should say that the document has a picture of the subject entity at time of issuance; this photo must match the applicant being verified now.
- The Editor notes that there are several items stated in ISO/IEC 29115 that are poorly stated, and have no matching criterion in IAF SAC. For each of these items, the question is: should the SAC be modified to reflect the statement in ISO/IEC 29115 or should the SAC remain as stated. In other words, are we creating a new burden on Kantara Approved?
- Please Note that several SAC criteria have been modified and/or created as a result of the review of 29115. Please take the time to review the Editor's Draft of SAC v5 to consider these changes.
- IAF 5415 will be aligned to the SAC v4