This Work Group operates under the Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent & Copyright: Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non discriminatory (RAND) (HTML version).
Join This Group | Subscribe to the Mailing List | Mailman Archive | Google Archive | UMA Calendar
- August 11: Henceforth, our weekly calls on Thursday will be 60 minutes long, not 90; see the calendar for details. We're in the process of trying to schedule biweekly ad hoc meetings for better liaison/coordination with other relevant groups.
- July 19: The webinar recording is now available in WMV format.
- July 13: Thanks to all the UMAnitarians, and a special thanks to Kantara's Dervla O'Reilly, for contributing to our public webinar held on Wednesday, July 13. Webinar slides are available (with builds and without).
- July 7: See the recent press release about UMA's publication milestone here.
- July 3: We have contributed Rev 00 of the UMA core spec to the IETF! Check it out.
- June 25: We've started an UMA FAQ. Let us know what questions you want answered! Tweet us at @UMAWG.
- May 27: The Newcastle University team has released its public beta version of the UMA-enabled SMARTAM 2.0 and related apps. You can try it out yourself right now.
The purpose of the UMA Work Group (charter) is to develop specs that let an individual control the authorization of data sharing and service access made between online services on the individual's behalf, and to facilitate interoperable implementations of the specs.
We welcome your participation! Follow the links to join this group (read-write mailing list privileges) or subscribe to the mailing list (read-only).
Check out our specs, "UMA Explained" material, and implementation news.
Follow the doings of the UMA group on Twitter – our handle is @UMAWG and we often use the hashtag #UMAWG. (You can mention http://tinyurl.com/umawg to take people back here.) Find us on Facebook too.