This Work Group operates under the Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent & Copyright: Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non discriminatory (RAND) (HTML version).
Join This Group | Subscribe to the Mailing List | Mailman Archive | Google Archive | UMA-Dev | UMA Calendar
- Jul 3: We have contributed Rev 00 of the UMA core spec to the IETF! Check it out and stay tuned for details on how to register for the webinar we'll be holding shortly.
- Jun 25: We've started an UMA FAQ. Let us know what questions you want answered! Tweet us at @UMAWG.
- May 29: The Working Drafts page has been updated to point to all the newest spec work, including the latest push on scoped access. The core spec has now absorbed the formerly separate resource registration spec, and there is a lot of new text. Check it out!
- May 27: The Newcastle University team has released its public beta version of the UMA-enabled SMARTAM 2.0 and related apps. You can try it out yourself right now.
- Apr 21: Congratulations to Thomas Hardjono, our newest spec editor on the UMA WG leadership team! And thanks to Christian Scholz for serving in this role for the last year.
The purpose of the UMA Work Group (charter) is to develop specs that let an individual control the authorization of data sharing and service access made between online services on the individual's behalf, and to facilitate interoperable implementations of the specs.
We welcome your participation! Follow the links to join this group (read-write mailing list privileges) or subscribe to the mailing list (read-only).
Check out our working drafts, explanatory materials, and implementation news.
Follow the doings of the UMA group on Twitter – our handle is @UMAWG. (You can mention http://tinyurl.com/uma-wg to take people back here.)