The Liaison Sub-Committee (LSC) operates under the authority of the Board of Directors.
The LSC performs and reviews restricted and confidential draft & pre-publication documents from 3rd parties such as ISO, ITU-T and OECD-ITAC in accordance with those parties terms. At times this LSC can include some documents for review from Kantara Initiative Liaisons.
Mail List & Archives
Requirements for eligibility to participate in the LSC are the acknowledgement and acceptance of this Agreement which (inter alia) contains to following:
- MUST be an Individual, Organizational or Leadership Council Member in good standing of Kantara Initiative, and in so doing, you acknowledge all of its Policies and Procedures.
- MUST agree to comply with all of the below:
- MUST have the AUTHORITY TO EXECUTE the LSC Agreement on behalf of yourself or your organization.
- MUST KEEP CONFIDENTIAL any and all information reviewed as a part of the LSC.
- MUST NOT share such information in any public forum, mail list or teleconference.
- MUST NOT submit any comments or information that has or might have IPR claims associated with such comments or information.
Please DO NOT store reference materials on this home page.