This Work Group operates under the Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent & Copyright: Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non discriminatory (RAND) (HTML version).
Join This Group | Subscribe to the Mailing List | Mailman Archive | Google Archive | UMA-Dev | UMA Calendar
- We have submitted a proposal for OAuth dynamic client registration to the IETF to help inform the discussion of discovery and dynamic binding taking place in the OAuth group.
- The SMART project UX testing study is open! See the flyer for details on how you can participate.
- We will hold a F2F meeting on Oct 20 at the Kantara conference in Paris. Keep an eye on our Meetings and Minutes page for details.
- We are using Christian's UMA-Specifications area on github as our working repository for specs. The Working Drafts page is your best source for overall status.
- Follow the doings of the UMA group on Twitter – our handle is @UMAWG. (You can mention http://tinyurl.com/uma-wg to take people back here.)
The purpose of the UMA Work Group (charter) is to develop specs that let an individual control the authorization of data sharing and service access made between online services on the individual's behalf, and to facilitate interoperable implementations of the specs.
We welcome your participation! Follow the links to join this group (read-write mailing list privileges) or subscribe to the mailing list (read-only).
Check out our working drafts, explanatory materials, and implementation news.