If you have heard about or have been directed to this Work Group, it may be the case that you want to participate in discussions and/or help write the report. This "How-To" is intended to help you through the process
If you are considering participating in this Discussion Group
- Look at the Charter for this Group. This will let you know at a high level if the group is for you.
- If you think that this group is for you, review the Joining Groups and Discussion Lists Policy.
- If you are still interested at this point, you can join the discussion group by signing the Group Participation Agreement (GPA) for the group. Before you sign, you should note the following:
- Kantara Initiative Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) policy version 2: This group operates under the Non-Assertion Covenant option
- After the Kantara staff process your GPA, you will be added to the PEMC Participant Roster
- You should be added to the Work Group mailing list automatically at this point.
- The mailing list address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The mail list archive is at https://kantarainitiative.org/pipermail/wg-pemc/
- Participating in calls.
- Kantara uses Zoom for group calls.
- The group will maintain a schedule for drafting group and full group calls here: (pending kick-off)
- Kantara maintains a Calendar for Kantara Group Calls
- If you want to be able to use the Kantara Wiki (built on Atlassian Confluence) you will need to create an account.
- When you have created an account, if you are tagged or assigned a task in the Wiki you will receive a notification when.
- If you create an account you will be responsible for maintaining your profile page (note: the link should only work if you are logged in).
Hope this helps,
|You may also want to use visual panels to communicate related information, tips or things users need to be aware of.|
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.