See the Kantara Group Call Calendar
- Review and discuss the current draft report
|5 minutes||Call To Order|
|50 minutes||Editor's Draft #3||All|
- Review of document including:
- Does the Scope Considerations table stay for publication?
- Questions about data model and credential (ftnt. p. 9)
- Is the framing the mDL as an identity credential or as a store of personal information and identity attributes. It's only a credential when used for that purpose.
- How to frame section 2.2 on risk properly
- Don't use "Shall" Language, as this isn't a standard
- The drafting subgroup hopes to have content contributions complete in the next round
- Now is the time for every member of the discussion group to review and comment on the draft
- Proposed Roadmap:
- In three weeks have a content complete draft.
- If the group is happy with that we can go to vote.
- Realistically we expect the need to address some issues and final wordsmithing so plan to go to a weekly cadence to try and finalize the document for publication in April.
|5 minutes||Wrap up & Adjournment|
- Summarize Discussion
- Identify Action Items, if any
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date