Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

2017-08-10

Status of Minutes

DRAFT

Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>

Attendees

Voting

 

Non-Voting

  • David Turner
  • Colin Wallis
  •  

Quorum Status

Meeting was quorate

 

 

Voting participants

Participant Roster (2016) - Quorum is 4 of 7 as of 2016-10-06

Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Harri Honko, MarkLizar, Jim Pasquale, John Wunderlich, Andrew Hughes

Discussion Items

TimeItemWhoNotes
4 mins
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
Andrew Hughes 
1 min
  • Organization updates
All

Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:

5 minDiscuss 'sprint' process diagramAndrew

 Refresh on where we are in the cycle

August 10, should be at:

  • End of WG Contributions to Sprint 4
  • End of WG review of updates resulting from Sprint 3
  • Start of WG Contributions to Sprint 5

The schedule has slipped a week - ACH to adjust the schedule

40 minDiscuss work backlog priorities for CR v1.1David

Github Issues: https://github.com/KantaraInitiative/CISWG/issues

 

Discussion

  •  Sprint 2 update still needs formal WG approval
  • Last week:
    • Sprint 3 was discussed last week
    • Sprint 4 was introduced (Categories and Purposes)
  • We are lagged by one week
    • ACH to update the sprint schedule
  • ACH proposed to accept Draft 2 and close Sprint 2
    • JW will review by Monday and ACH to send an electronic ballot to close of Sprint 2
  • Mark to convene a call to discuss Purpose Category - Wednesday August 18 at the UST call
    • ACH to check with Doc and Mary & invite them to contribute