Meeting notes approved at 2017-01-05 Meeting Notes (CR)
Meeting achieved quorum.
Participant Roster (2016) - Quorum is 4 of 7 as of 2016-10-06
Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Harri Honko, Mark Lizar, Jim Pasquale, John Wunderlich, Andrew Hughes
- Roll call
- Agenda bashing
- Meeting minutes approval
|25 min||David Turner|
NOTE: Small changes to publication schedule below
- PII Retention - suggested new field
- This resulted from the work on the "Purpose Termination" field.
- Currently: field is called "Purpose Termination"
- Suggestion: add new field "PII Retention"
- The current understanding is that at some point in the future the Purpose will 'end'. It highly likely that a specific date will not be known at the point in time of receipt generation. Likely that purpose will end (and thus information retained) as a result of a trigger.
- The information available is whatever was provided in the Notice.
- No strong agreement on what to do
- DEFER this change suggestion
- "Jurisdiction" field
- The meaning of this field is not clear.
- The applicable Jurisdictions is not a simple value that can easily be determined in all cases
CR Spec publication schedule
Current: call for comments on draft spec commences
September 19 Close of business (Pacific) deadline for feedback on spec draft including examples and feedback from implementers. | |
September 22 WG call to review CR draft structure | |
September 29 WG call to review CR draft and discuss items needing resolution | |
October 6 WG call | |
October 13 WG call | |
October 20 Candidate draft to WG. Decision required if the draft is sufficiently mature to base an IIW session on it. | |
October 27 Final working session for WG (with/without IIW comments) on candidate draft | |
November 3 Final draft for WG review | |
|November 10|Working group ballot - must be approved by WG on Nov 10th
WG Meeting decision: Working group electronic ballot opens on Monday November 14 - to close end of day Monday November 21 2016
November 15 |Once CR v1.0 approved by WG, Send doc to the Leadership Council. They must approve it by Nov 30.|| |
|November 22||LC Electronic Ballot opens - to close end of day November 29 2016|| |
|November 30||LC Approval decision|| |
|December 1||Kantara all member ballot begins.|| |
|January 15 2017||Earliest Spec approval date|| |