Child pages
  • 2016-09-07 Meeting Minutes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 9 Next »

Date

Sep 07, 2016

Attendees

Representation NameAttended
Connected Life Innovation Groups
IRMWG1stSalvatore D'Agostino (LC Secretary)Yes
IRMWG2ndBill Nelson 
UMAWG1stEve MalerYes
UMAWG2ndMaciej Machulak 
CISWG1st

John Wunderlich

Yes

CISWG Mark Lizar (LC Vice-Chair)Yes
CISWG Mary Hodder 
IDoTDG Ingo Friese 
BSCDG Thomas Hardjono 
BSCDG Eve MalerYes
Trust Services Interoperability Groups
IAWG1stKen Dagg

Yes

IAWG2ndAndrew Hughes (LC Chair)Yes
HIAWG1stNON-VOTING 2016-09-07-
eGovWG1st

Rainer Hoerbe

 
eGovWG2ndKeith Uber 
FIWG1st

John Bradley

 

FIWG2ndWalter Forbes Hoehn 
OTTOWG1stMichael SchwartzYes
OTTOWG2ndJanusz Ulanowski 
CISBPDG1Neil McEvoy 
Staff
Kantara-Colin WallisYes
Kantara Intern-Eric Prigden

Yes

Virtual-Shannon TaylorYes

Agenda and Meeting Notes

TopicDesired Outcome
Meeting Administration
Roll Call

Roll call was taken and quorum was achieved.

NOTE: Health ID Assurance WG has no chair, and is excluded from voting status and quorum calculation until a new Chair is selected and in attendance.

Agenda Confirmation

The agenda was reviewed.

Ken noted that there is a Board meeting tomorrow. He is providing the Board with WG/DG updates electronically and will be pulling all updates from the Status Stack. If you haven't yet updated your status stack please do so ASAP.

Ongoing Meetings

Discussed moving the Leadership Council meetings to once per month going forward. Please use the electronic status updates in between meetings.

Motion: Andrew made a motion to change the frequency of the LC calls to once every four weeks with the first meeting being September 7.

Seconded: Eve Maler

Motion carried.

Meeting Minutes

Approve past meeting minutes:

Motion: Eve made a motion to approve the minutes as presented.

Seconded: John Wunderlich

Motion carried.

Organization Updates
Executive Director Report

Status update from the ED.

  • Recent events attended by Kantara
  • Organization health check
  • ID Pro status
  • Memberships (question)
Staff Report

Status update from the staff.

  • All-member Ballots status
  • LC Ballots status
  • Group Participation Agreement update / Consent Receipt beta
LC Chair Report

Status update from LC Chair

  • Attendance of alternate representatives at LC Calls
Board of Director Liaison Report & Action RequestsStatus update from the LC Board rep.
New Business

WG/DG Updates

  • IRM
  • UMA, UMA-DEV
  • CIS
  • IDoT
  • BSC
  • IA
  • HIA
  • eGOV
  • FI
  • OTTO

 Updates from each WG/DG.

Focus for Sept 7 meeting will be on the Blockchain and Smart Contract DG.

Launching WG/DG Discussion

Discussion of potential new WG/DGs

A parking lot of potential new WG/DG is listed below, as these become closer to reality there will be an opportunity to learn more information.

  • Ken Klingenstein - Scalable Consent
  • Mark Lizar - Consent Conformance
  • Andrew Hughes - Next-Gen IAF
  • Andrew Hughes - FIDO-aware IAF
  • Peter Davis - IoT policy enablement for XACML

Past topics discussed but not yet chartered:

  • Ken Dagg - RP Requirements
Long-running Topics
Action Items ReviewReview action items
Contributor IPRStatus update on changing to Contribution Agreement type
Tips and Tricks

Continued conversation on group and conversation management tips and recommendations.

  • Seeking a tutorial on how to use github to do collaborative document editing
Kantara Policy AuditDiscussion on audit of Kantara policies - including changes to GPA and privacy policy
2017 Project FundingRequests due by the end of September
Document repoStructure revamp and solidification of process
Kantara Publications LibraryAndrew to draft proposal for processes
AOBOpen discussion
  • No labels