Jun 02, 2016
- Discuss Iain's email on the list.
- There should not be a machine readable consent receipt to begin with, but machine readable should come in at a second stage
- John said the original idea was just the data dictionary
- Eve suggested option C from her email thread: we just call the notice a conformance level and a JSON conformance level
- Harri - Say that we need to do the whole thing with JSON or it generates fragmentation - without machine readable it does not generate digital infrastructure..
- IDEA: put it all in the spec as "modes"
- Colin Wallis - David Turner is waiting in the wings suggesting that we split the technical and the field discussions into two tracks
Mary is Asking for a motion on way to move forward
- We had a motion to pass this statement about development of the Consent Receipt spec: The spec should reflect conformance modes, including a level of technical conformance with JSON mark-up for interoperability, and also a data dictionary-only mode for conformance would include the wording or clauses alone.
- Eve made the motions
- John made amendments
- there were no objections
- Discuss Meeting On Thursday instead of Monday
- Thursday call is agreed 7 am PT - 10 EST - 3pm GMT - 5pm EET
- Discuss technical spec writer for the specification - Colin's email regarding spec writer will require a bit more money from the board and he will work toward this.
- Mark to take examples of v0.7.9 and put into v0.7.8 - spec, as well as start to turn into google doc then share with WG for review.