(Note: If someone is speaking or presenting an item they should not typically be chair, so we'll need to appoint a chair while Mark presents. The chair can act as the timekeeper as well.)
Read In Minutes for Approval
Feb, 1,8, 22, (need Reading in)]
John Motion for the minutes to be approved, Iain seconds, no objections.
We started discussion about field labels in the row and column of the header.
First order of business
- Mark moved intro: what is a consent receipt, inter-operable and legal to the issues #17, 18, 19 (saying that issue 17 - intro defining what the MVCR is for, is critical)
- Iain introduced powerpoint on column and row suggestions
- Iain suggested that we add the explanation in the table for what information is rendered to the receipt.
- John added a Consent Type as a header field - Mark created issue:
- Issue #21 of adding one field to the MVCR came up as a mush. "Consent Type" for the addition of implicit and explicit field.
We had a good discussion about explicit and implicit consent - John presented diagram with examples of explicit and implicit consent. Refereing to the practice of combing multiple consent purpose into one implied conent.
(notes were removed from here into the github issue)
Action Item Review
- Mark Lizar - Update wiki with revised method for agenda creation -
- Mark Lizar work on timeline and roadmap for v1 - and present next week
- John WunderlichIain Henderson, Mary HodderMark Lizar Homework - look at examples of previous specs - like Tim Berners - URI, the ICAL format, Email, etc as examlples of do's and don't for spec dev. look at and discuss issues. . (from respective perspectives)
- John WunderlichIain Henderson Mary HodderMark Lizar --> proposal for offline discussion - if someone needs more time on an agenda item, then that person can table this issue to the next meeting, (1 week) before being discuss on the agenda
|Upto 5 min per field||CR Header||Mark|
|Action Items at 9:50||Mark|
Any Other Business
Action: Mark Lizar create issue in GithUb and send topic to list
Action: Iain Henderson short note on suggested columns to the list - i.e. descrption of rendered field in receipt
action: Iain Henderson short note on removing field *which field and why?
Action: Iain Henderson implementation feed back - please provide short summary of field descriptions
Action: Mark Lizar put field changes to the list prior to call next week if there are any.
- Action John Wunderlich and Mark Lizar chat to review fields before next meeting