Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 06 28 Notes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 9 Current »

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 28 June 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Quarterly Reports
  6. Standard Information Sharing Agreement
  7. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 3 people on the call were voting members and that the group did not meet quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. none
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Joe: follow up diagram to be followed by creative briefs to designers - in progress
  • Joe: update chart with new terms (time of transfer) - in progress
  • Joe: integrate non-redistribution language from our SF meeting into Glossary - in progress
  • Iain: follow up with Lucy/Joni re: state of our budget, Kantara's perspective on their funding priorities - in progress
4. New Business

VRM+CRM update: Doc is still trying to find a solution, some difficulty scheduling resources at Harvard, possible follow-up with MIT or Microsoft lab. None of us on this call are able to attend (end of August).

Reminder: IIW is 18-20 October 2011. Joe proposed development of narrative before that.

Reminder: WEF meeting July 7th, telephone update

Iain reported that UK government (David Rennie) is now starting to pay serious attention to this work. (MyData and World Identity, two diff unrelated programs, some efforts to connect). Iain is on Project Steering Group for Identity Assurance (UK gov), also on Steering Group for MyData.

5. Quarterly Reports

Joe will follow up.

6. Information Sharing Agreements

Group discussed and evolved Info Sharing Labels in Google Docs. New: Label now has Signup, Attachment (e.g., updates, tweets, etc.) and Addendum (e.g., adding new device, insurance policy, etc.).

Addendum: adding or changing the terms of an existing agreement. For example, adding your mobile phone to your Twitter account. Everything else is the same, so it doesn't need further review. 

Attachment: adding an instance of shared information to an existing agreement. When you Tweet, each tweet doesn't need a separate agreement. Most of the time it is best to just attach it to the existing agreement. If, for some reason, an individual needs a customized agreement for a particular tweet (for example to limit distribution more than usual), that can be customized directly by clicking on the InfoSharing button (shown somewhere near the submit button).

(Let us know if you'd like access to our interim work!)

7. Action Items Review
  • Joe: follow up diagram to be followed by creative briefs to designers
  • Joe: integrate non-redistribution language from our SF meeting into Glossary
  • Joe: draft quarterly report
  • Joe & Iain: meet to develop narrative, share with leadership council for early feedback
  • Iain: follow up with Lucy/Joni re: state of our budget, Kantara's perspective on their funding priorities
  • Iain: share update from WEF call on our July 12 call

Next Regular Meeting

TUESDAY 5 July 2011 - 90 minutes
9am Hawaii, noon Pacific Daylight, 3pm EDT, 8pm UK Daylight
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels