Child pages
  • Action Items Log
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 20 Next »

This page is a running list of Action Items associated with the IAWG. As Action Items are closed, they will be moved the the Archived Action Items page.

The list includes Agenda items to be scheduled in upcoming IAWG meetings.

 

Action Items

Legend: OBE= Overtaken By Events

 

Item #DescriptionAssigned toEst. CompletionStatus
2013-12-18-002Email KI Community reminder about SAC v3.1bis 45 day Comment Period close date (17:00 PST, January 30, 2014)Andrew HughesJanuary 30 2014Weekly until end-January
2013-12-18-001

Draft an opinion or report regarding application of our program(s) toward Safe Harbour regulations.

Refer to J. Brennan email request: http://kantarainitiative.org/pipermail/wg-idassurance/2013-December/001880.html

IAWGTBDNew
2013-12-12-003Arrange for text from                      Kantara Annual Conformity Review Discussion (1).doc                 to be incorporated into AAS.

Andrew Hughes

Richard Wilsher

31 December 2013not started
2013-12-12-002Kantara Initiative Staff to add HIMSS event to Event Radar pageKantara Initiative Staff31 December 2013Assigned
2013-12-12-001Publish                      Kantara IAF-5463 SEAG (WG Report) v0-1.docx                  on the IAWG siteAndrew Hughes31 December 2013Not started
2013-09-26-002

High level presentation / overview to IAWG on Resilient Trust Networks approach and plans.

2013-Nov-7: Work will kick off in earnest 2014Q1

Resilient Network Systems or PKHJanuary 2014Planned for January
2013-09-19-002

Submit discussion thread about interpretation of credential "disable" term to the Ticket system for formal disposition.

  • (26Sep2013): Andrew surfaced link to the Ticket system on the IAWG wiki page to make it easier for people to submit items
  • (2013Oct9): no action yet - waiting for updates to Ticket system by staff. On Hold.
  • (2013Nov21): Staff have provided instructions to IAWG on use of Ticket system. This item can proceed.
Andrew Hughes31 December 2013In Progress
2013-08-1-002

Forward Ticket items that have been resolved to correct lists for next action.

  • (29Aug2013): Sent request to Staff to clarify process.
  • (12Sep2013): Staff to discuss process for updates internally.
  • (26Sep2013): Still under discussion internally. On Hold.
  • (21Nov2013): Operating Procedures state that WGs appoint an Editor for updates. Advise LC/BoT that staff support might be required to support this activity. Richard Wilsher volunteers to take on the Editor role.
Andrew Hughes

Updated: 31 December 2013

In Progress
2013-06-13-001

Chair to discuss with Exec. Director the need for a Content Management System analysis and potential tool for IAF/SAC & funding options

  • (2013-Jun-20): Discussion occurred; vision has been always to have a CMS - possibly a database with online self-serve document generation capability (in whichever output format is needed); team will be needed to draw up a wireframe and requirements for a custom developed tool
  • (2013-Jun-27): Call for lead is required. Myisha to send a call to list for volunteer lead.
  • (2013-Aug-29): Call for lead has been put to the Quarterly Status report - will be distributed from there
  • (2013-Sep-12): No report
  • (2013-Sep-26): Early investigation indicates that Terena uses a system that looks promising - Terena lead available in November 2013. ARB has the same agenda item. Pause any activity on assessing systems until we are able to engage Terena. Proposed to continue seeking a Kantara lead. On hold.
Myisha Frazier-McElveenDecember 2013On hold.
2013-06-06-005

IAWG-NIST F2F in DC area to discuss approach and feedback on 800-63 v IAF analysis approach

(2013-Aug-1): Comment that perhaps ICAM should be invited as well.

(2013-Oct-31): Will schedule for once the SAC is in Public Review.

Staff / IAWG LeadsTBDOn hold

 

Recently Closed Action Items

Item #DescriptionAssigned toEst. CompletionStatus
2013-11-21-001

IAWG to discuss FICAM TFS Program updates and provide comments to Kantara Initiative Staff for consolidation into a Kantara response.

IAWG comments due to Kantara Initiative Staff: December 6 2013

(2013-12-06): IAWG Comments have been sent to Joni for incorporation.

IAWG6 December 2013Complete
2013-11-21-002Myisha to distribute comments spreadsheet to IAWG listMyisha Frazier McElveen
21 November 2013Complete
2013-11-21-003

Schedule ad hoc IAWG meeting to continue discussion on comments for 6 December 2013 @ 10:00 EST (07:00 PST)

(2013Dec03): meeting invitation sent to IAWG list/calendar

Andrew Hughes28 November 2013Complete
2013-10-09-002

Review new SAC draft for alignment to new Glossary, adjust as appropriate.

2013-Nov-7: Ken has retired - waiting for status update on his participation (Myisha to follow up)

2013-Nov-21: This activity will be rolled into the 45 day public review activity. Closed.

 

K. Dagg17 October 2013Action closed. OBE.
2013-10-09-003

Prepare package of new SAC materials and send out for 45 day Public Review when ready.

2013-Nov-21: last section to be reviewed by IAWG. Completed on call.

R. Wilsher / Staff24 October 2013Complete
2013-10-09-004

Locate and publish as appropriate, the ARB Document describing the required pattern of scope selection for annual SAC audits. May result in AAS change request.

2013-Nov-21: (complete) Document located - next step to provide to IAWG for review and decision about placement of content relative to IAF.

 

J. Brennan17 October 2013Complete
2013-10-09-001

Staff to tweet/blog the call for volunteers for the RTN sub-group.

(2013-Nov-21: changed to OBE as work is well underway)

J. Brennan17 October 2013OBE
2013-10-03-002

Discuss timetable for moving the IAF v4 to Public Review stage at next call

(2013Oct9): Decision made to move to 45 day public review stage for IAF once glossary alignment and final edits are complete. Closed.

Chair10 October 2013Closed
2013-10-03-001

Richard Wilsher will submit a ticket for CO_ISM#090 removal. Richard & Rich will prepare discussion points on CO_ISM#090 for a vote on next IAWG call.

(2013Oct9): After lengthy discussion, resolved on-call that the original motion to remove CO_ISM#90 stands. Closed.

R. Wilsher10 October 2013Closed
2013-09-26-003

Andrew to send out call for volunteers for subgroup. Patricia to provide content for the email.

(2013Oct9): No responses. Request made to tweet the request through channels. Closed.

 

Andrew Hughes / Patricia Hammar27 September 2013Closed.
2013-09-19-001

Refer to LC for discussion:

  • Discussion about "Proposers" section - the initial ones are important (since this is not a group re-formation, but a charter refresh)
  • Refer to LC for discussion: do we want brand new proposers every revision? a record of the Chair/Vice at the time of the revision? or other?
  • (26Sep2013): Question about order of process: IAWG should vote on it first then LC votes on acceptance of it.
  • (3Oct2013): Include original Proposers in the charter and note this in the text. Closed.
Myisha Frasier-McElveen25 September 2013Closed
2013-06-13-002

Glossary updates underway. Next draft should be available in 4 weeks

  • (11July2013): Defer item to future meeting
  • (1Aug2013): No comments on new additions received yet - reminder sent to sub-group.
  • (29Aug2013): Working through comments now. Aiming for distribution prior to next call.
  • (5Sep2013): A few comments remain outstanding.
  • (12Sep2013): Glossary draft has been distributed for IAWG comments and feedback.
  • (19Sep2013): Repeated call for comments. Finalization of draft text scheduled for next call.
  • (26Sep2013): Still waiting for comments.
  • (3Oct2013): Suggestion that the Glossary be attached to the SAC so that public comment would catch final comments.
  • (9Oct2013): Final alignment of new SAC to Glossary to be done, then package sent to 45 day public review. Closed.
Ken Dagg

Updated:26 Sept 2013

Closed.
2013-09-26-001Add the RSN subgroup to the Roadmap: Q4 for Phase 1Andrew Hughes26 September 2013CLOSED
2013-09-12-001

Charter redraft work item

  • (12Sep2013): Andrew to continue to update draft charter text based on comments and feedback from IAWG participants
  • (19Sep2013): This round complete.
Andrew Hughes19 September 2013CLOSED
2013-09-12-002

Status update on Resilient Networks work item

  • (12Sep2013): Waiting for information
  • (19Sep2013): See meeting minutes. Closed.
Myisha Frasier-McElveen19 September 2013CLOSED
     
  • No labels