Child pages
  • Action Items Log
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 2 Next »

This page is a running list of Action Items associated with the IAWG. As Action Items are closed, they will be moved the the Archived Action Items page.


Action Items

Legend: OBE= Overtaken By Events

Item #DescriptionAssigned toEst. CompletionStatus
2013-09-19Submit discussion thread about interpretation of credential "disable" term to the Ticket system for formal disposition.Andrew Hughes26 September 2013In Progress

Refer to LC for discussion:

  • Discussion about "Proposers" section - the initial ones are important (since this is not a group re-formation, but a charter refresh)
  • Refer to LC for discussion: do we want brand new proposers every revision? a record of the Chair/Vice at the time of the revision? or other?
Myisha Frasier-McElveen25 September 2013In Progress

Forward Ticket items that have been resolved to correct lists for next action.

  • (29Aug2013): Sent request to Staff to clarify process.
  • (12Sep2013): Staff to discuss process for updates internally.
Andrew Hughes8 August 2013In Progress

Glossary updates underway. Next draft should be available in 4 weeks

  • (11July2013): Defer item to future meeting
  • (1Aug2013): No comments on new additions received yet - reminder sent to sub-group.
  • (29Aug2013): Working through comments now. Aiming for distribution prior to next call.
  • (5Sep2013): A few comments remain outstanding.
  • (12Sep2013): Glossary draft has been distributed for IAWG comments and feedback.
  • (19Sep2013): Repeated call for comments. Finalization of draft text scheduled for next call.
Ken Dagg

Updated:26 Sept 2013

In Progress

Chair to discuss with Exec. Director the need for a Content Management System analysis and potential tool for IAF/SAC & funding options

  • (2013-Jun-20): Discussion occurred; vision has been always to have a CMS - possibly a database with online self-serve document generation capability (in whichever output format is needed); team will be needed to draw up a wireframe and requirements for a custom developed tool
  • (2013-Jun-27): Call for lead is required. Myisha to send a call to list for volunteer lead.
  • (2013-Aug-29): Call for lead has been put to the Quarterly Status report - will be distributed from there
  • (2013-Sep-12): No report
Myisha Frasier-McElveenSeptember 2013In progress

IAWG-NIST F2F in DC area to discuss approach and feedback on 800-63 v IAF analysis approach

(2013-Aug-1): Comment that perhaps ICAM should be invited as well.

Staff / IAWG LeadsTBDNot started


Recently Closed Action Items

Item #DescriptionAssigned toEst. CompletionStatus

Charter redraft work item

  • (12Sep2013): Andrew to continue to update draft charter text based on comments and feedback from IAWG participants
  • (19Sep2013): This round complete.
Andrew Hughes19 September 2013CLOSED

Status update on Resilient Networks work item

  • (12Sep2013): Waiting for information
  • (19Sep2013): See meeting minutes. Closed.
Myisha Frasier-McElveen19 September 2013CLOSED
  • No labels