This Work Group operates under the Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent & Copyright: Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non discriminatory (RAND) (HTML version).
Join This Group | Subscribe to the Mailing List | Mailman Archive | Google Archive | UMA-Dev | UMA Calendar
- Our Graphics Editor, Domenico Catalano, has created a holiday message for UMAnitarians and friends around the world. Happy new year! (Click to enlarge.)
- Dec 16: The UMA validator bounty program is complete! We had two submissions, ranging from a spec conformance test plan to test cases tightly focused on the health-data scenario.
- As of Dec 3, we've got a brand new draft of our resource registration spec, and it's been added to the spec diagram on the Working Drafts page.
- Congratulations to UMAnitarians Maciej Machulak and Lukasz Moren, part of the Newcastle University SMART team that has released leeloo, an OAuth 2.0 Java library that ultimately will be used in a larger UMA development framework.
The purpose of the UMA Work Group (charter) is to develop specs that let an individual control the authorization of data sharing and service access made between online services on the individual's behalf, and to facilitate interoperable implementations of the specs.
We welcome your participation! Follow the links to join this group (read-write mailing list privileges) or subscribe to the mailing list (read-only).
Check out our working drafts, explanatory materials, and implementation news.
Follow the doings of the UMA group on Twitter – our handle is @UMAWG. (You can mention http://tinyurl.com/uma-wg to take people back here.)
Eve Maler [Aug 2010]
Maciej Machulak, Newcastle University [May 2010]
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
Room Code: 295-4214
- Austria +43 (0) 82040115470
- Belgium +32 (0) 70357134
- Canada +1 (201) 793-9022
- France +33 (0) 826109071
- Germany +49 01805009527
- Ireland +353 (0) 818270968
- Italy +39 848390177
- Spain +34 (9) 02885791
- Switzerland +41 (0) 848560397
- United Kingdom +44 (0) 8454018081