UMA F2F 2010-11-01
Date and Time
- WG F2F on Monday, 1 Nov 2010, colocated with IIW XI at 11am-5pm PT (time chart)
- No dial-in
- No telecon this week
- Boole room in the Computer History Museum
Let's meet 11am-1pm, then do a working lunch (order in pizza?), then finish with a long afternoon stretch.
- Let's use #umaf2f along with #iiw as hashtags for the day
- "IPR benediction"
- Identify note-takers
- Roll call
- Approve minutes of 2010-10-28 meeting
- Reminder of next week's telecon and time change (see Next Meetings below)
- Action item review
- Bounty program status
- Other updates from the wider UMA world
- Brief "UMA 101" session as necessary for newbies in the room
- User stories: add, review, prioritize, decide
- Resource/scope registration: go through latest proposal and issues and decide
- Fletcher, George
- Hardjono, Thomas
- Machulak, Maciej
- Maler, Eve
- Moren, Lukasz
- Alan Karp
- Henrik Biering
- Joseph Holsten
- Jeff Stollman
New AI summary
Quorum not reached.
Approve minutes of 2010-10-28 meeting
Deferred due to lack of quorum.
Action item review
- 2010-08-26-6 Eve Open Ping Denise Tayloe of Privo to see if she has interest in taking custodian scenario forward.
- 2010-09-02-1 Thomas Open Categorize all existing scenarios by their distinctive aspects. We'll discuss this today and decide whether to change this one.
- 2010-10-07-2 Sal, Domenico Open Propose the next version of the trusted claims solution, making appropriate simplifying assumptions.
- 2010-10-28-1 Eve Closed Work with Sal and George to put together a set of flow options/user stories for review at the IIW F2F.
Bounty program status
Two indications of submission interest have been sent in so far. The deadline for submission interest is 11:59pm Pacific time tonight.
Other updates from the wider UMA world
Brief "UMA 101" session as necessary for newbies in the room
We reviewed the UMA three-step flow, the differences between requesters and requesting parties, different sharing models (person-to-*), and the spec modules.
User stories: add, review, prioritize, decide
Resource/scope registration: go through latest proposal and issues and decide
- WG telecon on Thursday, 11 Nov 2010, at 9-10:30am PT (time chart) - Maciej to chair