This Discussion group operates under the Kantara Initiative IPR Policy - Option Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike
The eGovernment Work Group (eGov WG) will be responsible for:
- Facilitating collaboration and discussion among Liberty members with an interest in eGovernment identity management applications and services
- Acting as a forum to discuss best practices by government organizations on national, regional and municipal levels.
- Present "a government view" into other Kantara Initiative Work Groups so that these views may be taken into account in the development of Kantara Initiative Policy Recommendations and Specifications for future contribution to an appropriate Standards Setting Organization.
Read the propsed Work Group charter.
Colin Wallis, Dept of Internal Affairs, New Zealand Government
- Skype: ++9900827044630912
- US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 4630912