Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 5 Next »

DRAFT

Date

Attendees

See the Participant roster

Voting (4 of 7 required for quorum)

ParticipantAttending
Davis, Peter
Hodges, Gail
Hughes, AndrewRegrets
Jones, Thomas
Thoma, AndreasY
Williams, ChristopherY
Wunderlich, JohnY

Non-Voting

ParticipantAttending
Aronson, MarcY
Brudnicki, David

Regrets

Dutta, Tim
Gropper, Adrian
Jordaan, LoffieY
LeVasseur, Lisa
Whysel, Noreen

Goals

  • Check-in on work progress
  • Leadership elections

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes

Call to Order

If quorum:

  • Approve agenda
  • Approve minutes
  • Call to order 13:07
  • The meeting is non-quorate
10minLeadership elections
Postponed due lack of quorum
10 min.Actions or issues from prior meetings
  • See tasks on Meeting Page
  • Concerns raised about the visibility of contributions made by individuals that might be taken (erroneously) as the position of their organization
  • We may consider Chatham House rules for some discussions.
10 min.Update on OIDC eKYC-IDA & GAINDeferred to next meeting
10 min.Update on AAMVA

The AAMVA Joint Mobile Driver’s License (mDL) Working Group (WG) has been active around mobile identification since 2012. As the mDL evolves, the mDL WG continues to identify and address topics on which guidance to Issuing Authorities can be helpful. These new Mobile Driver's License (mDL) Implementation Guidelines represent the bulk of the current guidance and points to additional resources as needed. 

Loffie Jordaan

  • Privacy through Data minimization and Selective data release
  • Data protection on the device
  • audit log on a device controlled by the holder
  • tracking is prohibited
  • section 4.7 (limiting the use of mDL data) can be addressed by PEMC requirements
  • Fraud risk of 'synthetic identity)
10 min.Report content discussion & reviewAll
  • Discussion on Privacy Definition proposed by John Wunderlich  is now in the PEMC GitHub as Issue #2 The entry has been updated by Tom Jones and is pending some comments from Loffie Jordaan 
  •  The discussion led to the consideration that we should create (6 or 3?) canonical use cases so that requirements can be assigned to one or more use cases for applicability.
5 min.Adjourn

Meeting Adjourned.

Next meeting

 

Action items

  • No labels