Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Kantara ISI WG Teleconference

Date and Time | Attendees | Apologies | Agenda | Minutes | Next Meeting

Date and Time

  • Date:
  • Time: 10:30 Eastern Time

Attendees

Participant Roster - As of 2020-02-20 quorum is 6 of 11

(Voting participants are: Andrew Hughes  Iain Henderson, Jim Pasquale, John WunderlichKenneth Klingenstein, Lisa LeVasseurMark Lizar, Mary HodderOscar Santolalla, Salvatore D'Agostino, Yusuf Khan )

Voting

  1. Andrew Hughes Join Late 
  2. Iain Henderson Present 
  3. Jim Pasquale Present 
  4. John Wunderlich Present 
  5. Mary Hodder Present  
  6. Yusuf Khan Present

Non-Voting

James Aschberger 

Colin Wallis

Apologies

Lisa LeVasseur

Salvatore D'Agostino

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. ISI Work Group IPR Policy
  3. Approval of Agenda
  4. Approval of Minutes 2020-09-17
    1. Action Items arising from minutes
  5. Work Group Discussion & Decision Items
    1. Discussion on PDURF - content focused continued
    2. 1. Comments that need to be incorporated for inclusion in Andrew's suggested route;
      2. Comments that belong to the more substantial discussion of the alternate route.
  1. New Business
  2. Next Meeting:  
  3. Adjournment

Minutes

Item

Who

Notes

Call to Order

Check for a quorum. (No Quorum)

Reminder about attendance policy for voting status.

ISI Work Group IPR Policy

A reminder of IPR policy for the WG
Approval of Agenda

Moved: 

Seconded: 

Approved

Approval of Minutes

2020-09-17

Moved: 

Seconded: 

Discussion:

Changes:

Carried

Actions arising: Yusuf Khan In the PDURF, request to update the focal use cases, needs to be added to the minutes. Change "focal" to "illustrative".

Project Updates (Month-end Updates) (not required this meeting)

  • AdvCIS
  1. Deliverables
    1. ?
  2. Status: ACTIVE
  3. Issues:
    1. ?
  4. Next Steps:
    1. ?
  • Intentcasting
  1. Deliverables
    1. Report on Intentcasting
  2. Status: INACTIVE
  3. Issues:
    1. Resourcing
  4. Next Steps:
    1. Resume in October
  • Personal Data Use Receipt Framework
  1. Deliverables
    1. ?
  2. Status: ACTIVE
  3. Issues:
    1. Draft report comments and review
  4. Next Steps:
    1. ?
  • Privacy-Preserving Information Sharing
  1. Deliverables
    1. Survey Report
    2. Recommendation Report
  2. Status: INACTIVE
  3. Issues:
    1. Insufficient availability to proceed at this point
  4. Next Steps:
    1. Find a new lead to move the project forward OR
    2. Resume when available

WG Discussion

  • Personal Data Use Receipt Framework

Continue to discuss comments on the draft report for the publication of a drafted report.

10/1 (Produce a one-pager intro and appendix and publish for others to begin and attempt to write a profile)

Group discussion on a number of issues (if you are reading this, please email John Wunderlich or make changes to reflect your actual comments:

  • On content:
    • Mary Hodder sees the value of the PDURR but would like to see a profile(s) produced alongside the PDURF
    • Lisa LeVasseur is working on comments. Thinks that code should be part of the recommendation(Spec). Also identified that she has spotted gaps in the data schema.
New BusinessAll

Directors corner review

Next meeting

All

*** Next call 2020-10-15 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323930725

Adjournment

Moved:

Seconded:

Motion carried




Action Items

  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
  • No labels