Child pages
  • DRAFT 2020-01-08 Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 6 Current »

Date

2020-01-08

Status of Minutes


DRAFT

Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>

Agenda

  1. Call to order
    1. Roll Call & Determination of quorum status
    2. Agenda bashing
    3. Kantara Organization updates 
  2. WG Motions
  3. Discussion / Presentations
  4. Upcoming conferences and events
  5. All Other Business (AOB)
  6. Adjourn

Attendees

Voting

  • Jim Pasquale

Non-Voting

  • James Aschberger
  • Lisa LeVasseur

Regrets:

  • Andrew Hughes


Quorum Status


The meeting was not quorate


Voting participants

Participant roster - Quorum is 3 of 5 as of 2018-04-02

(Voting status: Marco Venuti, Jim Pasquale, Andrew Hughes, James Aschberger, John Wunderlich, Kate Downing)

Discussion Items


Time

Item

Who

Notes

 min
  • Call to order
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Organization updates
Chair
  • Meeting was called to order and the roll was called
  • Please ensure that you sign the Group Participation Agreement
  • During the course of the meeting to take sparse notes, noting these key things:
         a.  Open Critical Question 
         b.  New Action items and owners
         c.  Key Agreements by the team
         d.  Answers to Critical Questions (if none when? assign a deadline)
  • Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:


 minWG Motions
A Quorum required 
Chair

Motion to ...

Moved by:

Seconded:

Discussion:

Result:

 min

Introductions

All

Welcome!


 minWG All

Recruiting efforts of Business Managers and Attorneys towards the new Charter

  • Lisa suggests we move forward with a Tiger team to begin to compile Common or Recommended Consent Practices
    • What service or platform should be used.
    • Review and include Beyond Consent 
    • Develop a chart between legal and technical terms used around consent

01/08 Call discussions:

  • Talk about the idea of moving the group towards ISI as a project team and the rationale to do so.
    • Make this WG a specific project under ISI with the following goals
      • Interact across different Wg outside Kantara around best practices
        • Internally and externally example Me2B vendor guidelines and harms 
        • Share the projects results through a conclusive report around consent/Permission/Agreement and Contract 
  • Discussion around ideas of the ISI WG structure
    • Motion for nominating Leadership roles, Chair, Co-Chairs, etc..  
    • Projects
      • Consent Receipt (v.Next) beyond CR1.1
      • Information Sharing
      • Personal Data Records AKA Shoebox
      • CMS ???
    • Project team leaders
      • roles and responsibilities
      • reporting process to the main group, when and how by whom? (Project Team Leaders??)
      • Allow them to meet and use systems best fitting their needs and comfort zones
 minUpcoming conferences and eventsChair

Events that Kantara will have an active role: https://kantarainitiative.org/events/

 minAOBChair

ACTIONS:


AdjournChair

Next WG meeting Wednesday, 2020-01-22, 2019 10:00 Eastern Daylight Time / 14:00 GMT

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/276734989 



 

  • No labels