Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

Version 1 Next »



Status of Minutes


Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>



  • Jim Pasquale
  • Lisa LeVasseur
  • Mary Hodder
  • Iain Henderson


  • Colin Wallis
  • Tom Jones
  • Vitor Jesus
  • Yusuf


  • James Aschberger
  • Andrew Hughes
  • Mark Lizar

Quorum Status

Meeting was not quorate 

Participant Roster (2016) - As of 2019-05-15 quorum is 6 of 11

(Voting participants are: Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Mark Lizar, Jim Pasquale (C), John Wunderlich (VC), Andrew Hughes (VC), Oscar Santolalla, Richard Gomer, Paul Knowles, Lisa LeVasseur, James Aschberger)

Discussion Items





4 mins
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing

Jim P

  • Please remember to update your entry on the Consent Receipts Implementations Page - this is a major landing point for external viewers and raises awareness of the CIS WG work and your product too
  • During the course of the meeting to take sparse notes, noting these key things:
         a.  Open Critical Question 
         b.  New Action items and owners
         c.  Key Agreements by the team
         d.  Answers to Critical Questions (if none when? assign a deadline)
  • Update on Charter refresh work Review doc in draft
  • AOB
  • Discuss next steps for receipt specification 
2 minsMotion to approve prior minutesNot quorate

MOTION: To approve all and any outstanding meeting minutes requiring approval.

Moved by: 




10 min
  • Organization updates

Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:

There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation. 

  • Suggestion: Make one CISWG meeting per month dedicated to Demos plus updates from other related standards work
    • Waiting for some recommendations 
  • Andrew gave an update on the ISO standardization push
  • No response from Jim's request to the group LCs on meeting (online) to review top level questions from the WG on processes and procedures moving Information Sharing foward.
  • Jim's asked everyone on the call to send out a group message asking those voting members to join next weeks' call to ratifiy the pervious CIS meeting notes, as there are many needing to be memorized. Jim will do the same as a house keeping issue
0 minNews about new implementationsAll
  • None new 
0 minProcessing feature requests for specification work
  • Rengaged work Being done on GitHub, do we stay with it and multtle through the learning curve, or go back to Confluence (here), This is a big questions the group needs to answer.
    • What are the top level Catogories 
    • How will they be define: ie Bugs/Enhancments/New Specs
      • Tom Jones & Vitor know of some predefined lists and would look at them
 minNews and HappeningsJim

The MyData Movement has requested a 20 minute presentation on CR on thier 12/13 Webinar

  • Jim will present and Andrew has provided the slide he did in Sept.
0  minDemo status updateall

Recording from Identiverse is now available - link to come soon (might only be available to conference attendees - will request a YouTube version from the organizers).

0 minSpecification update approach

See a flowchart version of this here:

45 minWG Charter RefreshJim
  • Submitting to Andrew Hughes
10 min

Upcoming events update

  • Jim: Suggested Datafund demo
  • Comments:
5 minAOB

Discussion about future of the work group:

  • Best path forward administratively would be to start a new WG using the current updated charter. Then move to archive this current WG. This would cause a clean-up of stale participant lists and allow us to change to the simpler "Non-assert covenant" IPR option.

Next meeting

*** Next call 2019-12-05 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time

  • MOTION: To adjourn 
    • Moved: 
    • Second: 
    • Discussion: None
  • Motion carried

  • No labels