Voting participants: Ken Dagg, Martin Smith, Mark Hapner, Richard Wilsher
Non-voting participants: Roger Quint
Staff: Colin Wallis, Ruth Puente
Quorum: 4 of 7. There was quorum
- Roll Call
- Agenda Confirmation
- Minutes Approval 2019-08-15 DRAFT Meeting Minutes
- Action Item Review: action item list
- Staff reports and updates - Keeping up with Kantara August 2019 and Director's Corner
- LC reports and updates
- Call for Tweet-worthy items to feed (@KantaraNews or #Kantara10)
a. Approve KIAF-1050 Glossary and Overview v0.7.0 for publication as KIAF-1050 v1.0 (Attached)
b. First draft of comments on PCTF Privacy Component (Attached). PCTF Privacy Component Overview & Conformance Profile.
c. Criteria Guidance (Any participant suggestions for adding or enhancing guidance for understanding assessment criteria).
3. Any Other Business
August 15th Draft Minutes Approval
Motion: To approve 2019-08-15 Meeting Minutes
Moved: Martin. Seconded: Richard. Unanimous approval.
- Keeping up with Kantara August 2019 and Director's Corner
- KI Website design refresh
- New KI Ambassador based in WDC, US, Chris Healy
- Colin and Chris will attend the FedID 2019 Conference at Tampa on September 23-26, 2019
- LC Update: New WG FIRE has a charter and has officially started to meet. HIAWG has been reviewing its charter and they plan to send the Revised HIAWG Charter for LC approval shortly.
Approve KIAF-1050 Glossary and Overview v0.7.0 for publication as KIAF-1050 v1.0
- Ken commented that the editors have been working on updates to address the comments received on the Public Comment and IPR review that closed on July 5th.
- Martin pointed out two minor editorial changes: line 105 should be “principal” and line 260 should be “principals".
- Richard indicated that the format of the first page was not following the standard and he will correct it.
- Ruth offered to add the hyperlinks missing from line 396 onwards.
- Martin asked if the definition of end user (lines 247-250) include technical objects or not. Richard responded that it does include them. From that discussion, I understand you are not adding a note or making the text more explicit, right?