Voting participants: Ken Dagg, Martin Smith, Mark Hapner, Richard Wilsher
Non-voting participants: Roger Quint
Staff: Colin Wallis, Ruth Puente
Quorum: 4 of 7. There was quorum
- Roll Call
- Agenda Confirmation
- Minutes Approval 2019-08-15 DRAFT Meeting Minutes
- Action Item Review: action item list
- Staff reports and updates - Keeping up with Kantara August 2019 and Director's Corner
- LC reports and updates
- Call for Tweet-worthy items to feed (@KantaraNews or #Kantara10)
a. Approve KIAF-1050 Glossary and Overview v0.7.0 for publication as KIAF-1050 v1.0 (Attached)
b. First draft of comments on PCTF Privacy Component (Attached). PCTF Privacy Component Overview & Conformance Profile.
c. Criteria Guidance (Any participant suggestions for adding or enhancing guidance for understanding assessment criteria).
3. Any Other Business
August 15th Draft Minutes Approval
Moved: Martin. Seconded: Richard. Unanimous approval.
- KI Website refresh
- New FIRE WG
- New Ambassador based in WDC, US, Chris Healy
- Colin and Chris will attend the FedID 2019 Conference at Tampa on September 23-26, 2019
Approve KIAF-1050 Glossary and Overview v0.7.0 for publication as KIAF-1050 v1.0
the changes that were pointed out during the IAWG call on August 22nd are:
1) Martin commented on two minor editorial changes: line 105 should be “principal” and line 260 should be “principals".
2) Richard indicated that the format of the first page was not following the standard and he would correct it.
3) Ruth offered to add the hyperlinks missing from line 396 onwards.
Besides, Martin asked if the definition of end user (lines 247-250) include technical objects or not. Richard responded that it does include them. From that discussion, I understand you are not adding a note or making the text more explicit, right?