Child pages
  • Meeting Minutes 04 September 2019
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Current »

Kantara FI-WG Teleconference

Pending approval

Date and Time

  • Date: Wednesday, September 4, 2019
  • Time: 16:30 EDT

Attendees

  • Keith Wessel (co-chair) (v)
  • Nick Roy (v)
  • Scott Cantor (v)
  • Judith Bush (v)
  • Eric Goodman

Agenda

  1. Roll call (QV group participation agreement
  2. Agenda bash
  3. Approval of 8/21 meeting minutes: https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/fwbnBg 
  4. SAML2int formatting edits
  5. Disposition column on the feedback page: https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/6IDJBg
  6. Review of outstanding issues in Github
  7. Any further work needed on feedback received so far

Minutes

  1. Roll call (QV group participation agreement
    1. Quorum achieved
  2. Agenda bash
  3. 130 is done, closed
  4. 134 AI: Scott - entity or role level - indentation - [DONE]
  5. 135: Scope at entity or role level - text explicitly says it’s allowed to be at either level. Could do indentation. Vlad was reading into the indentation. AI: Scott will look into this. - [DONE]
  6. Homework to all from last time to review this content and see if we can agree that it’s complete
  7. Additionally, what to do with Rainer’s feedback
  8. AIs for Walter, Alan and Eric
  9. Judith moved to accept
  10. Keith seconds
  11. Minutes approved
  12. Approval of 8/21 meeting minutes: https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/fwbnBg 
  13. SAML2int formatting edits
    1. Walter completed all on last week’s call except for one where there was a question to the list. 2.1 flattening not done AI: All/Walter
    2. Eric’s not done. AI: Eric [DONE]
    3. Alan’s stuff - status update? [DONE]
  14. Disposition column on the feedback page: https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/6IDJBg
    1. Any concerns about the disposition column?
      1. No concerns
    2. Discovery issue
      1. SP-23 is the only statement about discovery in the doc, not even a MUST.
      2. We’re going to make things worse by adding more language.
      3. This has always been the problem area of the doc. Maybe we should remove SP-23.
      4. Striking SP-23 not a good idea.
      5. To the extent you can define it, you want an inline discovery, rather than out-of-band via a URL.Example of a way to split the implementations, which is why Scott is getting uncomfortable having this in the doc. It’s not a deployment concern, it’s implementation.
      6. AI: Scott try to come up with something. Scott will send something to the list. Judith offers to help bounce ideas around.
  15. Review of outstanding issues in Github
    1. 120: AI: Eric dig up disposal of 120 from email, InCommon final report, send to list for review - DONE(?) modulo language re SHA-1 vs. SHA-2
    2. 25: Not sure this is still relevant. Close. [DONE]

Any further work needed on feedback received so far


Next Meeting

  • Date: Weds, Sep 18, 2019
  • Time: 16:30 EDT
  • Code: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/110596309
  • You can also dial in using your phone.

    United States: +1 (669) 224-3318


    Access Code: 110-596-309


    More phone numbers

    Australia: +61 2 8355 1038

    Austria: +43 1 2530 22500

    Belgium: +32 28 93 7002

    Canada: +1 (647) 497-9380

    Denmark: +45 32 72 03 69

    Finland: +358 923 17 0556

    France: +33 170 950 590

    Germany: +49 692 5736 7300

    Ireland: +353 15 360 756

    Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80

    Netherlands: +31 207 941 375

    New Zealand: +64 9 282 9510

    Norway: +47 21 93 37 37

    Spain: +34 932 75 1230

    Sweden: +46 853 527 818

    Switzerland: +41 225 4599 60

    United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0097

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels