Status of Minutes
Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>
- Jim Pasquale
- Andrew Hughes
- Pierra Roberge
- Sal D'Agostino
- Crt Ahlin
- James Aschberger
- Jan Lindquist
- Lisa LeVasseur
- Kate Downing
Meeting was <<<not>>> quorate
Participant Roster (2016) - Quorum is
- Discuss next steps for v2 specification - describing WG 'Success' discussion?
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation.
DONE! Identity North, Toronto, June
- EEMA, June 18 2019, London
- Identiverse, Washington, June
- TBD - USENIX SOUPS '19 and PEPR '19 symposia August 11-13 Santa Clara, CA
- MyData, Helsinki, September
Jim discussed overall meeting planning and operations items
- WG encouraged to send in additional material for attachment to the meeting notes & additional items for scheduling on the agenda and discussion
- Note that the WG Secretary role is open - any nominations?
- Role includes: ensuring agenda calls and publish done timely, ensure notes are taken (you don't have to take the notes personally), remind Chair of regular administrative items (charter reviews, approval of prior, report status to LC), and other things - Kantara KI Operating Procedures Version 3.0.pdf
- Jim suggests setting up agenda items a significantly more in advance (days to weeks)
- Iain suggests that it is probably time to review and update the Charter
- ACTION: Iain to lead the review of current version of the WG Charter and bring a draft to the WG for discussion. Iain to inform the WG of how and where to participate.
| min||Current under tow||Jim|
| min||Demo status update||all|
|0 min||Specification update approach|
See a flowchart version of this here:
*** Next call 2019-06-20-13 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time
Iain moves adjourn; Pierre seconds; Discussion; Call adjourned.