Status of Minutes
Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>
- Andrew Hughes
- Jim Pasquale
- Iain Henderson
- Oscar Santolalla
- John Wunderlich
- Mark Lizar
Meeting was quorate
Participant Roster (2016) - Quorum is 5 of 8 as of 2018-02-22
Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Harri Honko, Mark Lizar, Jim Pasquale, John Wunderlich, Andrew Hughes, Oscar Santolalla
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a new wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Andrew of your implementation.
Planning a Member Plenary meeting October 26-ish San Francisco (Friday after IIW)
- Are there specific cross-group items you'd like to propose to work on?
|40 min||Interoperable Consent Receipt demo at MyData Conference||Andrew|
- Jim: any project wanting to participate in the MyData consent receipt interop demo - we need you do do a mapping against the CR fields - there is a spreadsheet!
- Need to ensure that the Use Case spotlights the user-centric approach. A motivator to show vendor-vendor interop is to demonstrate industry resilience.
- Since the CR will contain personal data (and probably sensitive data) we must avoid giving the impression that we are unware of risks and anti-patterns.
- There are 10 weeks remaining until presentation day!
- Next week's call:
- Confirm the high-level scenario for the demo
- Should this be limited to exchange of CRs? or showing data transfer that involves CRs
- Discuss and finalize a sequence/interaction diagram
- Confirm the CR-related roles required for the demo (Display-ers/dashboards, the Person, CR Issuers)
- Richard Gomer is committed to the project (per Chris ) - will have input into the UX issues
- The Consentua WebSDK demonstrator has embodied some of these concepts
- Pre-work assignments (due for distribution to the WG by Tuesday):
- John - will develop a draft sequence diagram
- Review project planning approach
- Discuss specific organization details
- Identify lead contacts
- ACTION: Jim to draft an IAPP award nomination for their innovation award - Consent Receipt v1.1
|Next meeting||2018-06-21 same time, same number|