Child pages
  • DRAFT 2018-06-13 Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 4 Current »

Date

2018-06-13

Status of Minutes

Remove this box when creating meeting notes

Meeting minutes and notes are DRAFT until approved by the WG voting members. Use this section to link to the meeting minutes that recorded the approval motion.


DRAFT

Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>

Agenda

  1. Call to order
    1. Roll Call & Determination of quorum status
    2. Agenda bashing
    3. Kantara Organization updates 
  2. WG Motions
    1. Motion to approve DRAFT 2018-04-04 Meeting notes and DRAFT 2018-05-02 Meeting notes and DRAFT 2018-05-30 Meeting notes
  3. Discussion of document draft 
  4. Upcoming conferences and events
  5. All Other Business (AOB)
  6. Adjourn



Attendees

Voting

  •  Corné van Rooij, Andrew Hughes, Jim Pasquale, John Wunderlich

Non-Voting

  • Chris Cooper, Jaap Franke, David Turner, Chris Olsen, Chris Pointon, Joss Langford, Nancy Lush, Julie Mass 

Regrets

  •  



Quorum Status


Meeting was quorate


Voting participants

Participant roster - Quorum is 4 of 6 as of 2018-04-02

(Voting status: Corné van Rooij, Jim Pasquale, Andrew Hughes, Tony Fish, Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, John Wunderlich)

Discussion Items


Time

Item

Who

Notes

5 min
  • Call to order
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Organization updates
Chair



5 minWG Motions
Quorum required 
Chair

Meeting was not quorate at the time of motion-making - deferred

Motion to approve DRAFT 2018-04-04 Meeting notes and DRAFT 2018-05-02 Meeting notes and DRAFT 2018-05-30 Meeting notes

Moved by: Jim Pasquale

Seconded: John Wunderlich

Result: Motion carries


5 min

Introductions

All

Welcome!

30 minDiscussion on document draftingAll

The draft is in a Google doc - feel free to comment - Chairs and Editor will control acceptance of material.

  • Consent platform vendor list - IAB EU is keeping a list
    • We could include a description of their consent cookie approach to contrast to this approach
  • iWelcome is connecting with customers and prospects to discuss their practices and solutions
  • We are inviting demonstrations of solutions to the WG
  • Nymity (legal research & documentation, templates, best practice library) - John to connect
    • Privacy Office management and support tool
  • OneTrust - ?
  • iubenda - ?
  • UK ICO - John to initiate a connection at the appropriate time
  • (Estonia) - Corne to reconnect
  • "Another possibility. Each of the big consulting firms (Deloitte, PWC, EY, KPMG, etc) will have consulting practices and internal documentation around consent and consent management. Are they worth approaching?" - Chris to approach
    • They might be studying increases in value if a 'good consent' is obtained - does this measurably change the customer journey value
    • John to connect with his contacts in Canada
    • Corne to connect with his contacts in NL
  • What about Brands? e.g. BBC
    • iWelcome has a monthly report on GDPR uptake
  • What about collecting BAD practices as a contrast to GOOD practice?


5 minUpcoming conferences and eventsAndrew

Events that Kantara will have an active role: https://kantarainitiative.org/events/

5 minAOBChair

AdjournChair

Next WG meeting Wednesday, June 27, 2018 10:00 Eastern Daylight Time / 15:00 BST


Action Items

StatusActionAssigned toDue Date









  •  
  • No labels