Approved: 2019-12-12 Meeting notes (CR) DRAFT
Review and update:
- Reviewed IIW session led by Andrew on the Thursday where they talked about doing a greasemonkey like consent thing that would come down into your browser and present your own terms and consent
- A hack session will happen tomorrow at MIT about this – maybe make our own cookie that would do all this
- IEEE - what is it and why work with them?
- open source the work?
- WC3 - Mark Lizar met with them last week around building a privacy taxonomy
- Jim is also working on this with them and so Mark and Jim should collaborate