- Andrew Hughes
- John Wunderlich
- Mark Lizar
- Rupert Graves
- David Turner
- Chris Cooper
- Sal D'Agostino
- Colin Wallis
|Meeting was <<status>>|
Participant Roster (2016) - Quorum is 5 of 8 as of 2017-08-24
Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Harri Honko, MarkLizar, Jim Pasquale, John Wunderlich, Andrew Hughes, Rupert Graves
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a new wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Andrew of your implementation.
|5 min||Discuss 'sprint' process diagram||All|
Whatis left to do for v1.1?
David has posted a new draft on the wiki
|10 min||Discuss work backlog priorities for CR v1.1||David not present|
Github Issues: https://github.com/KantaraInitiative/CISWG/issues
|30 min||Draft of publication synopsis for new WG||Andrew|
The purpose of the Consent Management Solutions – Best Current Practices publication is to establish an open standard of good practice for the management of an individual’s consent to process their personal data in electronic systems. The publication describes the practices used by leading organizations to manage the full lifecycle of an individual’s consent
to process their personal data.
- David ran through the edits that have been incorporated into the Draft 4
- Take note that the JSON schema now has a structure to handle (greater than 1) data controller contact details
- Discussion about tables (one v two)
- After talking with Eve Maler, David proposes that the tables should be transformed into a more typical format - a structured list.
- Generally positive response
- Almost all of the issues are now addressed - David to do a final check
- The goal is to have a complete draft ready for WG review and comment by October 26 2017.