Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Date

21 Sep 2017-09-07

Status of Minutes

DRAFT

Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>

Attendees

Voting

Goals

...

  • John Wunderlich
  • Mark Lizar
  • Jim Pasquale


Non-Voting

  • David Turner
  • Dorota Filpczuk
  • Tom Jones
  •  Colin Wallis
Info
titleQuorum Status
Meeting was not quorate



Info
titleVoting participants

Participant Roster (2016) - Quorum is 5 of 8 as of 2017-08-24

Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Harri Honko, MarkLizar, Jim Pasquale, John Wunderlich, Andrew Hughes, Rupert Graves

Discussion Items

TimeItemWhoNotes
 4 mins 
  • Roll call
 
  • Agenda bashing
  •  

Action items

  •  

Discussion

  • *(Dorota) "I'm a researcher doing PhD at the University of Southampton and consent management is related to my PhD topic "
  • * Purpose and purpose categories
    • * The Purpose Categories work from Mark and Rupert is probably a companion document to the main Consent Receipt document
    • * Need to discuss how to relate the two documents
    • * Need to update CR v1.0 Purpose section - but the new document doesn’t directly address this issue - how to deal with this
    • * Purpose specification and PII Categories -> these should be the practice of development and let implementers write the actual text
    • * ACH mentioned the new work on Visualization of privacy policies using semantic web techniques
    • * Mark states that the wiki landing page for the Purpose Categories needs updating - it is very stale and probably incorrect
    • * Group consensus to remove Appendix A: from v1.0 an put it into a wiki page
    • * ACH: The two wiki pages should be moved into Publication format to stabilize
  • * Mark: has talked to implementers who are interested in being listed on the Kantara wiki
  • * ACH: will look into the LegalXML semantic analysis work for specification of Purpose to see if those techniques can be applied here
  • * Andrew and Mark gave an update about the myData conference
  • * Mark:
    • * ISO 29100 contains a list of principles that might be useful to reference
    • * ISO 29184 is under development “Privacy Notice and Consent” - we need to align our comments/contributions