- Andrew Hughes
- Jim Pasquale
- John Wunderlich
- Mark Lizar
- David Turner
- Robert Lapes
- Tom Jones
- Colin Wallis
|Meeting was <<sstatus>>quorate|
Participant Roster (2016) - Quorum is 4 of 7 as of 2016-10-06
Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Harri Honko, MarkLizar, Jim Pasquale, John Wunderlich, Andrew Hughes
|4 mins||Andrew Hughes|
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
|2 min||All||Any specific sessions about Consent Receipts and Consent Management?|
"Motion to accept CR v1.1.0 DRAFT 2 as posted to the wiki on July 13, 2017"
This is the resulting output from Sprint 1 and Sprint 2.
Moved by: Andrew Hughes
Seconded by: Mark Lizar
Discussion: Note that JW and others have some comments that are pending - due to unforeseen scheduling circumstances, they have not been able to contribute the material. This draft is accepted with the understanding that the delayed comments will be contributed at a later 'document consolidation' period.
Result: Motion carried.
|5 min||Discuss 'sprint' process diagram||Andrew|
Refresh on where we are in the cycle
August 17, should be at:
|40 min||Discuss work backlog priorities for CR v1.1||David|
Github Issues: https://github.com/KantaraInitiative/CISWG/issues
- We will slip one more week
- Sprint 3 proposal has been with the WG and needs more WG comment - see the list for the text
- Sprint 4 - tomorrow's meeting is needed to deal with Sprint 4 topics
- ACTION: Andrew to update the Sprint schedule
- Mark proposes that the topic of 'Termination' and 'Retention' be put to Implementers to see how they are dealing with it
- Mark proposes that a list of Implementations is created on the wiki
- Consensus is to proceed with both items
- Question: If a user revokes the consent, is it the expectation that a second receipt is generated to memorialize this change in status?
- Discussion about how to record changes in state of the consent - it all presupposes that there is a log kept of all state changes
- Question: How does the 'right to be forgotten' or purging of information impact the receipts? e.g. retention of data for public safety lawful purposes
- Discussion - this is possibly a different justification for processing
- This topic was discussed at a recent IAPP meeting in NYC - lots of different perspectives raised
- Note: See Lawful processing: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-reform/overview-of-the-gdpr/key-areas-to-consider/
ISO 29184 contributions
- Deadline for contributions and comments is September 15 to ISO - so the Kantara group needs to submit at least a week prior.