The DG name, acronym and abbreviation must not include trademarks not owned by the Organization, or content that is infringing, harmful, or inappropriate.
Blockchain and Smart Contracts (BSC) DG
Please provide a clear statement of the topic, purpose and/or motivation for the formation of this DG.
- Smart contracts specification language (e.g. CommonAccord)
- Legal aspects of Smart contracts specification language
- Digital identities of entities specified in smart contracts
- Distributed access control to private and shared repositories of smart contracts.
- Legal status of consensus algorithms
- Authenticated data sources/feeds
- Agreements for data collection, use and disclosure (AKA Consent Receipts)
Proposed DG Chair subject to confirmation by a vote of the DG Participants.
- Thomas Hardjono (co-chair) – technical
- Jim Hazard (co-chair) – legal
Anticipated audience or users of the work.
Creative Commons Attribution-‐ShareAlike 3.0 Unported or another Organization approved Intellectual Property Rights Policy Option to cover any copyright material that may be produced as a result of DG Participants’ posts to the wiki or email archives.
Names, email addresses, and any constituent affiliations of at least the minimum set of proposers required to support forming the WG. At least 3 proposers must be listed. At least 2 of the proposers must be Kantara Initiative Members - current members list
- Thomas Hardjono
- Eve Maler
- Jim Hazard