- Kantara welcomes the Digital Transformation Office (DTO), Australian Government and Lockstep 2 new members from Australia, but only 1 can be announced at this time . That is Lockstep Technologies Pty Ltd.
- Workshop & Event Planning DG (noted above): Is the main vehicle for building events.
- April 26-28 IIW: UMA, consent Receipt, CCICADA R&D all expected to be presenting/demonstrating. Significant Kantara Board and WG Leaders turnout expected.
- May 9th 10th Workshop, EIC 2016, Munich: IdoT, OTTO, UMA and CIS WG leads, are speakers. Closing comments by the acclaimed Andrea Servida, eIDAS legal task force.
- June 6th Workshop, CIS, New Orleans: OTTO, UMA, and other WGs on the slate to speak.