Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance WG Teleconference

Table of Contents
maxLevel3
minLevel3
typeflat
separatorpipe

...

Info

DRAFT Meeting Minutes - IAWG approval required

Date and Time

Agenda

  1. Administration:
    1. Roll Call
    2. Agenda Confirmation
    3. Minutes Approval: 
    4. Action Item Review
    5. Organization Updates - Director's Corner
    6. Staff reports and updates
      1. FICAM Sync meeting update
    7. LC reports and updates
    8. Call for Tweet-worthy items to feed (@KantaraNews or #kantara)
  2. Discussion
    1. Privacy Criteria development - discussion of approach
    2. Approve statement of requirements for SAC update task
    3. Review of IAWG Charter
    4. Status update on AL2_ID_RPV#020 change
  3. AOB
    1.  
  4. Adjourn

 Attendees

Link to IAWG Roster

As of 2015-11-05, quorum is 5 of 9

...

Info

Meeting achieved || did not achieve quorum

 

 

Voting

  • Andrew Hughes 
  • Rene McIver
  • Ken Dagg 
  • Russ Weiser
  • Scott Shorter
  • Lee Aber
  • Adam Madlin 
  • Paul Casley

Non-Voting

  • Christine Abruzzi

Staff

  •  Colin Wallis

Apologies

Richard Wilsher

 

 

Notes & Minutes

Administration 

Minutes Approval

Motion to approve minutes of 2016-03-10: Andrew Hughes
Seconded: Adam Madlin
Discussion: 
Motion Carried

Action Item Review

  •  Scott to Add link to the action items page to the meeting minute template, and to figure out how to use the action items page.

Staff Updates

LC Updates
  •  Organizational updates, Kantara funding is coming along.  
  • Discussion of connected life, IOT, UMA, etc. what else would Kantara get involved in (e.g. Block Chain). Ken and Andrew discussed starting a relying party working group to focus on their needs.  There are funded projects in UMA and consent and information sharing working groups. We will talk about the IAWG project.  Kantara will be well represented at IIW, European identity conference and the cloud identity summit. Email Andrew, Ken or Colin for a discount coupon.
  • Next call 
Participant updates
  •  

Discussion

Privacy Criteria development - discussion of approach

how do we develop privacy criteria? Are the criteria associated with levels of assurance or cut across all loa?  Should we create content or follow standards group that have created guidelines?

...

scott to ping Jenn Behrens to inquire about a survey of privacy law requirements

Status update on AL2_ID_RPV#020 change

There was a discussion of this in January on new working for the criteria in question. Has to do with evidence checks and verifying information. Russ had put forward a question resulting in a proposed change, saying that dynamic verification of personal information previously provided by or likely to be known by the applicant.

...

Russ makes a motion to update the u]evaluation criteria to collect and approve the minor changes in the SAC so we can get them approved. Andrew seconds that motion. The motion carries.

Approve statement of requirements for SAC update task

update task has been around to rewrite the document in objective oriented terms. Once IAWG approves the reu8qments, the leadership council and then the board of directors. If approved all the way up, a request for proposals will go out.

action for Ken to send it in the current version. Next week's agenda will have a vote on it.

 Review of IAWG Charter

 Each working group should look at charters each year. We're overdue by a number of months, so Andrew is looking for volunteers to read the charter and see if they make sense, barring that, one or two people to help Andrew read that. Scott will participate. Ken calls for participation by non leadership. Andrew clarifies that the. Changes will come to the group for endorsement.

...

For the groups knowledge. E-gov is working with InCommon to develop a new egov profile, should have something to evaluate in a week or two.  Colin clarifies that InCommon built a profile, a mapping was done, asking InCommon to incorporate the gaps.

Attachments

 

Next Meeting