Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance WG Teleconference
|Table of Contents|
DRAFT Meeting Minutes - IAWG approval required
Date and Time
- Date: Thursday, 2016-03-10
- Time: 12:00 PST | 15:00 EST
- United States Toll +1 (805) 309-2350
- Alternate Toll +1 (714) 551-9842
- Conference ID: 613-2898
- International Dial-In Numbers
- Kantara IAF-1401 (Excel SAC) - ready for a vote?
- Review statement of requirements for SAC update task
- Reminder of presentation from Hannah Short of CERN
- Review of IAWG Charter
- Report out on TFS sync meeting
Link to IAWG Roster
As of 2015-11-05, quorum is 5 of 9
Meeting achieved quorum
- Scott Shorter (S)
- Ken Dagg (C)
- Andrew Hughes (VC)
- Richard Wilsher
- Lee Aber
- Paul Kaskey
- Christine Abruzzi
- Ruth Puente
Notes & Minutes
Motion to approve minutes of 2016-02-25: Andrew Hughes
Seconded: Lee Aber
Discussion: Andrew suggests minutes need Confluence artifacts removed, Scott agrees.
Action Item Review
- Scott to find link to action items and add to template for future coordination
Director's Corner Link
- Kantara Initiative has been incorporated, in the process of obtaining non-profit status.
- Colin Wallis has moved to UK and will serve as the executive director of KI
- UMA-DEV group is looking for funding under the CCICADA project.
- We should look for an email from Alan today about the incorporation.
1. Excel service assessment criteria - any new comments? Ken Proposes that we as IAWG approve the work tool and put it out for 45 day review. Scott seconds. Action item - Scott Shorter to follow up with Ruth on getting it out for 45 day review.
2. Statement of requirements update forthcoming, Ken apologizes for delay. Thanks for the comments thus far.
3. Presentation from Hannah Short from CERN April 7th 10am PST 1PM EST. Authentication and authorization for research security and incident response. Don't forget clocks change soon.
5. TFS solutions synch meeting. Frustration expressed that government people were not attending the meeting. KI and InCommon and SBP will be sending note to FICAM and NIST. If not the monthly meetings will be put on hold.
Discussion of the privacy audit criteria. OECD has privacy criteria, eight principles, collection limitation , data quality purpose specification, use limitation, security safeguards, openness participation, accountability. AI: Ken to send the text and the link to the test. "The privacy of the subject is respected" - high level mission statement.
Christine: IDESG is looking at complementary programs such as KI, for each program, come up with a way of on boarding the participants that are certified at a certain level.