Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance WG Teleconference

Table of Contents
maxLevel3
minLevel3
typeflat
separatorpipe

 

Info

DRAFT Meeting Minutes - IAWG approval requiredIAWG approved 2014-04-17

 

Date and Time

Agenda

  1. Administration:
    1. Roll Call
    2. Agenda Confirmation
    3. Minutes approval: IAWG Meeting Minutes 2014-03-27
    4. Action Item Review
    5. Staff reports and updates
    6. LC reports and updates
    7. Call for Tweet-worthy items to feed (@KantaraNews or #kantara)
  2. Discussion
    1. Update from ARB
    2. FICAM SAC Update
    3. FICAM update impact analysis status
    4. IAWG Metrics - continued
    5. FYI: FICAM TFS TEM on identity resolution - registration link May 1 2014
  3. AOB
    1.  
  4. Adjourn

 Attendees

Link to IAWG Roster

As of 2014 March 13, quorum is 5 of 9

...

Info

Meeting achieved quorum

 

Voting

  • Rich Furr ( C)
  • Paul Calatayud (V-C)
  • Andrew Hughes (S)
  • Scott Shorter
  • Kenneth Myers
  • Cathy Tilton
  • Bill Braithwaite

Non-Voting

  • Ken Dagg
  • Jeff Stollman

Staff

  • Marissa Jadrosich
  • Joni Brennan

Apologies

  • Matt Thompson
  • Richard Wilsher

 

Notes & Minutes

Administration 

  • Marissa Jadrosich has been assigned by IEEE-ISTO as Program Manager. To help optimize operations, LC, policy revisions, IAWG.
  • Assigned to IAWG in Project Management role.

Minutes Approval

IAWG Meeting Minutes 2014-03-27

Motion to approve minutes of 2014-03-27: Furr
Seconded: Shorter
Discussion: Attribution edit from K. Dagg. 
Motion Carried 

Action Item Review

See the Action Items Log wiki page

(Action items log is outdated, A. Hughes to update)

Staff Updates

  • Director's Corner Link
  • Event Radar 2013 and 2014 Link
  • Introduced Marissa to LC last week
  • Announcements
    • Press Release for Europoint re-accreditation as European assessor
    • PR for UMA for Enterprise webcast - now available at UMA space
    • KI participated in Privacy for Economy Hangout this week
  • Events
    • Attending May 1 FICAM TEM meeting
    • Presenting at Experian Vision Conference
    • Present at IIW
    • 1 day Kantara F2F meeting in Munich
    • 1 day workshop at European Identity Conference
    • Presenting at EIC 
    • Presenting at ETSI Privacy and Cyber Security Forum, Athens
  • Kantara Interoperability and Testing Lab - upcoming announcement (for FICAM and FCCX to start)
LC Updates
  •  Meeting was held April 9
  • IAWG Reported on FICAM work and SAC 4.0 recommendation for approval (accepted)
Participant updates
  • (not for re-publication) Surescripts will be sending out a network-wide notification about protection from the Heartbleed bug to their subscribers, indicating exposures (if any exist) and safeguards.

Discussion

ARB Update
  • Discussed status of SAC updates
  • Discussed the sub-group work on Mapping of FICAM-SAC and SAC Updated Version towards ‘US-FICAM Profile’
  • SAFE Biopharma (Peter Alterman) is working on doing the same FICAM alignment effort
  • KI has volunteered to lead the alignment work among the FICAM CSPs and TFPs.
  • Proposed F2F quarterly in conjunction with F2F with FICAM.
SAC-FICAM Requirements Mapping
  • About 2/3s through the mapping
  • There are gaps in the SAC right now
    • E.g. KI Privacy Policy exists, but probably needs to be inserted into the SAC explicitly
  • Expecting to have a report to the IAWG in a couple weeks
IAWG Metrics
  • Consensus was to create a Metrics sub-group for this work
    • Setup meetings
    • Define IAWG objectives in terms of measurable outputs
    • E.g. Workgroup – interactions with other groups; controls in scope; hours spent; communications activities
FICAM TEM
  • Panels and discussions is the general plan
  • Kantara is representing TFP Consortia viewpoint

Next Meeting

...