|Item #||Description||Assigned to||Est. Completion||Status|
|2013-09-19||Submit discussion thread about interpretation of credential "disable" term to the Ticket system for formal disposition.||Andrew Hughes||26 September 2013||In Progress|
Refer to LC for discussion:
- Discussion about "Proposers" section - the initial ones are important (since this is not a group re-formation, but a charter refresh)
- Refer to LC for discussion: do we want brand new proposers every revision? a record of the Chair/Vice at the time of the revision? or other?
- (26Sep2013): Question about order of process: IAWG should vote on it first then LC votes on acceptance of it.
|Myisha Frasier-McElveen||25 September 2013||In Progress|
Forward Ticket items that have been resolved to correct lists for next action.
- (29Aug2013): Sent request to Staff to clarify process.
- (12Sep2013): Staff to discuss process for updates internally.
- (26Sep2013): Still under discussion internally.
|Andrew Hughes8 August 2013|
Glossary updates underway. Next draft should be available in 4 weeks
- (11July2013): Defer item to future meeting
- (1Aug2013): No comments on new additions received yet - reminder sent to sub-group.
- (29Aug2013): Working through comments now. Aiming for distribution prior to next call.
- (5Sep2013): A few comments remain outstanding.
- (12Sep2013): Glossary draft has been distributed for IAWG comments and feedback.
- (19Sep2013): Repeated call for comments. Finalization of draft text scheduled for next call.
- (26Sep2013): Still waiting for comments.
Updated:26 Sept 2013
Chair to discuss with Exec. Director the need for a Content Management System analysis and potential tool for IAF/SAC & funding options
- (2013-Jun-20): Discussion occurred; vision has been always to have a CMS - possibly a database with online self-serve document generation capability (in whichever output format is needed); team will be needed to draw up a wireframe and requirements for a custom developed tool
- (2013-Jun-27): Call for lead is required. Myisha to send a call to list for volunteer lead.
- (2013-Aug-29): Call for lead has been put to the Quarterly Status report - will be distributed from there
- (2013-Sep-12): No report
- (2013-Sep-26): Early investigation indicates that Terena uses a system that looks promising - Terena lead available in November 2013. ARB has the same agenda item. Pause any activity on assessing systems until we are able to engage Terena. Proposed to continue seeking a Kantara lead.
|Myisha Frasier-McElveen||September 2013||In progress|
IAWG-NIST F2F in DC area to discuss approach and feedback on 800-63 v IAF analysis approach
(2013-Aug-1): Comment that perhaps ICAM should be invited as well.
|Staff / IAWG Leads||TBD||Not started|