Kantara FIWG Teleconference
|Table of Contents|
Date and Time
- Date: 21, March, 2013
- Time: 13:00 PT |16:00 ET
- John Bradley, Ping Identity
- Rainer Hoerbe, Identinetics
- Allan Foster, Forgerock
- Colin Wallis, Internal Affairs Dept, NZ Government
- Andrew Hughes (staff)
- Nate Klingenstein (?)
- Administrative - roll call : Minutes from Feb. 7th; Election of Officers
- Federated Interop patterns
- Kantara meta-data publishing.
1. Administrative - roll call
- Feb 7 Minutes: Moved Allan, Seconded Rainer
- Nate and Alan nominated as Co-Chairs, John B nominated as Chair. Action: John to talk to Heather to put call for vote
2. Federated Interop Patterns
3. Kantara Trust Registry
John: ARB presentation: Kantara Trust Registry -> SAML MD service -> Kantara will have a machine readable way about people who are certified. This is not an operational MD service. The question is, how would that migrate into operational MD. This should answer questions like why would I trust a FO certified at a specific level. Will need some kind of convention for entity attributes. Operation MD may exist in multiple data, e.g. for Verizon. Kantara is doing a Certification listing, OIX is doing MD aggregation.
Who will be at EIC in Munich? Allan and Rainer won’t. Colin, John, Joni will be.
- Date: Thurs 4th, April, 2013
- Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | (Time Chart)
- Dial-In: +1-218-862-7200
- Code: 178-2540
NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.