Which organizations does Kantara Liaise with? Review the Active Liaisons
The Liaison Sub-Committee operates as a sub-committee of the Board of Trustees.
The Liaison Sub-Committee performs reviews of documents which are confidential from external organizations. To be eligible for the Liaison Sub-Committee you must:
- Either be an Individual or Organizational Member of Kantara Initiative or be a member of the Leadership Council.
- Liaison Sub-Committee participants MUST also agree to comply with all of the below:
- Participants AUTHORITY TO EXECUTE this Liaison Sub-Committee Agreement on behalf of yourself.
- Participants KEEP CONFIDENTIAL any and all information which you have reviewed as a part of the Liaison Sub-Committee. You will not share such information in any public forum or over any public mail list or on any public teleconference.
- Participants WILL NOT submit any comments or information that would have/might have/could have/ IPR claims associated with such comments or information.
Do Not store materials on the home page. The home page is publicly viewable and not intended in any way to reference direct documents or discussions. - Thank You