The bounty program is now complete. We received two submissions, and bounty awards have been decided. Thank you, submitters!
- UMA specification conformance test plan materials from Cordny Nederkoorn
- Health data exchange test cases from Project hData
- Develop material that assists in validating the compliance of implemented authorization manager, host, requester, and authorizing user/user agent endpoints to the UMA draft specifications (and their referenced external specifications).
- Expressions of submission interest, including a description of the proposed task and an estimate of hours needed to complete it, are due to email@example.com by 1 Nov 2010, 11:59pm Pacific time, to be eligible. (Now COMPLETE.)
- It is recommended that draft submissions be sent by 6 Dec 2010 to allow time for WG review and feedback before the final deadline. (Now COMPLETE.)
- Submissions of completed materials are due by 13 Dec 2010, 11:59pm Pacific time, to be eligible. (Now COMPLETE.)
- The UMA WG, by a simple majority of those voting (any submitters recusing themselves from voting), will decide and announce bounty awards by 16 Dec 2010. (Now COMPLETE.)
- The Kantara managing director will administer any awarded funds by 31 Dec 2010. (Now COMPLETE.)