These minutes were approved on 16 September 2010.
1. Roll Call
2. Motion to approve meeting minutes as recorded : 22 July 2010
- Hank moves to approve minutes as recorded. Leif Seconds. No objections; minutes unanimously approved.
3. Poll the work group for attendance at upcoming F2Fs
- IIW Washington DC 9-10 September 2010 [P3 and IAWG will be in attendance]
- John, Matt, Chris and Debbie will be in attendance
- F2F Paris 19-21 October — FIWG session is on Thursday 21 OCT 2010
- Leif and Keith both express an interest, but are a "Maybe" at this point.
- ACTION ITEM 20100902-01 ANNA: Send Paris F2F registration link to Leif and Keith.
B. Outline RoadMap for FIWG
- The work group reviewed it's charter: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/fiwg/Charter
Comments & Discussions:
- More imput/use cases needed from the relying parties
- How do we involve more vendors in FIWG discussions to engage them against a particular set of requirements?
- First Step suggestion: Come up with an agreement that interchanges formats btw the federations. This could be more of a deployment discussion.
- The group has identified numerous metadata profiles used in conjunction with exchange formats
- The FIWG is working to define/develop the architecture for the dynamic trust list that would be adopted by OIX
- Adjustments need to be made to the charter due date on the Spec: Listing & Meta-Data Exchange Service or Trust Status List Implementation
Projected Due Date: July 2010
Target SSO: OASIS
- Recruiting: Customers have to get more vocal to push marketing and drive visibility.
The work group should outline milestones, to drive it's work adoption, capitalize on the productivity of Interops/F2Fs and boost it's ranks for more active voices and contributors.
- ACTION ITEM 20100902-02 John: Will kick-start a working draft for OIX consumption in advance of developing the full standard.
Next FIWG Telecon:http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/fiwg/Calendar