Kantara Identity & Access Services Teleconference
|Table of Contents|
July 20, 2010
- Date: Tuesday, July 20, 2010
- Time: 9am PDT | 12 EDT | 15:00 UTC | 18:00 CEST
John Tolbert, The Boeing Company (voting)
Dervla O'Reilly, Kantara Initiative (non-voting)
- Review July 6 minutes, June 6 and April 27 minutes. http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/ias/IAS+telecon+2010-04-27+PENDING
- Call for other use cases from members – this will be a standing agenda item
If you have a project in progress where you can draw on AuthZ-related use cases, it’s a win for you and the WG
- Develop a plan to put AuthZ use cases into context of deliverables
We need to begin thinking about how IAS WG can add value to the AuthZ topic, esp. considering that other groups’ mandates touch on it as well
- Review IAS WG participation in AuthZ workgroup at Catalyst (Jul 27)http://kantarainitiative.org/wordpress/2010/06/authorization-standards-workshop-at-burton-catalyst-san-diego-july-27-2010-1230-230pm/
I hope that we will be able to post a draft of the deck before the meeting.
1. Review and confirm previous meeting minutes
2. Call for use cases from members
No feedback thus far from IA WG and Concordia DG leadership.
3. Develop a plan to put AuthZ use cases into context of deliverables
4. Review IAS WG participation in AuthZ workshop
Dervla will follow up with IA WG and Concordia DG leadership for feedback on use cases and reference materials. We estimate the workshop July 27 at Burton Catalyst will generate participation and interest.
- Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2010
- Time: 9am PDT | 12 EDT | 15:00 UTC | 18:00 CESTC (Time Chart_)_Teleconference Info:
- Skype: +9900827044630912
- North American Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
- Room Code: 4630912
NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.