This Work Group operates under the Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent & Copyright: Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non discriminatory (RAND) (HTML version).
Join This Group | Subscribe to the Mailing List | Mailman Archive | Google Archive | UMA-Dev | UMA Calendar
- See the SMART JISC blog for SMART project news.
- The UMA group welcomes new vice-chair Maciej Machulak and new spec editor Christian Scholz! The Leadership Team page has links to more info about the UMA leadership team.
- This radio broadcast (mp3) (in German) with guest Christian Scholz discusses privacy and UMA.
- Check out Christian's Python prototype and demo.
- New info is available about the Newcastle University SMART project implementation: overview and user experience.
- Follow the doings of the UMA group on Twitter! (You can mention http://tinyurl.com/uma-wg to take people back here.)
The purpose of the UMA Work Group (charter) is to develop specs that let an individual control the authorization of data sharing and service access made between online services on the individual's behalf, and to facilitate interoperable implementations of the specs.
We welcome your participation! Follow the links to join this group (read-write mailing list privileges) or subscribe to the mailing list (read-only).
Check out our working drafts (Protocol spec, Requirements, Scenarios and Use Cases), explanatory materials, background information, and comparative technology matrix.