This Work Group operates under the Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent & Copyright: Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non discriminatory (RAND) (HTML version).
Join This Group | Subscribe to the Mailing List | Mailman Archive | Google Archive | uma-dev list
- Slides from the half-day workshop at the European Identity Conference on 4 May 2010 are available.
- Check out this fledgling implementation in Python, written on the day of the EIC workshop!
- New info is available about the Newcastle University SMART project implementation: overview and user experience.
- A comprehensive new technical report on UMA, called User-Managed Access to Web Resources (dated March 2010), is now available.
- Follow the doings of the UMA group on Twitter! (You can mention http://tinyurl.com/uma-wg to take people back here.)
- Don't forget to check out the UMA Requirements document, which summarizes our design principles and requirements. A new DP related to user experience was just added on 18 Mar 2010.
- The UMA core protocol was heavily revised on 11 Mar 2010 to reflect discussions at the recent F2F, and a diagram is now available that summarizes the protocol. Check 'em out!
The purpose of the UMA Work Group (charter) is to develop specs that let an individual control the authorization of data sharing and service access made between online services on the individual's behalf, and to facilitate interoperable implementations of the specs.
We welcome your participation! Follow the links to join this group (read-write mailing list privileges) or subscribe to the mailing list (read-only).
Check out our working drafts (Protocol spec, Requirements, Scenarios and Use Cases), explanatory materials, background information, and comparative technology matrix.