Child pages
  • 2021-11-17 Agenda and Meeting Notes

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...



NameAttended
UMA WG1stRegrets
UMA WG2ndSteve Venema
ANCR1st

Salvatore D'Agostino (LC Secretary)

Regrets
ANCR2ndY
ISI WG1stRegrets
ISI WG2ndAndrew Hughes (LC Chair)Y
ISI WG2nd

John Wunderlich

Regrets
IA WG1stKen DaggY
IA WG2nd
HIA WG1st
HIA WG2ndY
FIRE WG1stY
FIRE WG2ndCatherine Schulten
FIRE WG3rdRegrets
FI WG1st


FI WG2nd
PImDL DG1stRegrets
PlmDL DG2nd
Staff and Guests
Kantara-Kay ChopardY




Guests


























NOTE: As of November 2020 calculation of quorum is based on 6 Work Groups.

...

Proposed Agenda:

Agenda items:

...

  • - PEMC WG starting up
    - Discussion/review of procedures for annual WG Charter refresh and WG elections
    - Discussion on Annual General Member Meeting Dec 8
    - if time, discuss the idea of setting up OKR (Objectives and Key Results) for LC - it's a priority/objectives management framework - seems like a decent fit for Kantara's group structure


Meeting Notes:

Topic
Desired Outcome
Meeting Administration
Roll Call
Above
IPR Announcement

Agenda Confirmation






Minutes confirmation


Organizational Updateg
Executive Director and Staff Report
  • Annual General Member Meeting - December 8 2021
  • Call for nominations is open for Kantara Initiative Directors at Large - must be an Organization Member - 1 year term
  • Request was circulated for member project spotlights 
  • Kay is presenting about Kantara a couple times a week - for example, GSA Identity section, COVID-19 Credentials Initiative (Linux foundation), ID North, Gartner Cyber Security, Think Digital ID for Government, Kuppinger Cole, NASCIO, CAIRIN, DIACC
    • Please inform Kay of potential groups that should hear about Kantara's offerings
  • Note - lots of things happening in Europe - how in Kantara addressing these opportunities?
    • How can we improve the information flows?
    • Should get back to updating the LC Blog
  • Is there interest in forming a DG to examine the UK DCMS Data Protection updates?
LC Chair Report

Our Mission: To grow and fulfil the market for trustworthy use of identity and personal data. 

Our Vision: To see equitable and transparent exchange of identity and personal data for mutual value

New Business
LIaison Report Andrew, Ken

Proposals for new groups

Board UpdateAndrew  Hughes


AOB

WG/DG Updates (Additional)20 minutes

Administrative Reminders/Requests: Please ensure your WG and DG charters are reasonably current. These are supposed to be reviewed annually.

Please make sure that membership is active, at the discretion of the chair, particularly by voting.

LC status blog updates need to be much more frequent.

ANCR WG -

HIA WG 

UMA WG  -. 

FIRE WG -

IA WG

ISI WG -

FI WG -

IDPV DG -

MDL DG

Launching New WG/DG's

New publication type

Long-running Topics
Action Items Review

Please take a moment to review the list of action items and do your best to take action.

Policies & Procedures update

Operating Procedures have been updated to match the current version of Bylaws. Some streamlining and addition of document publication procedures is being done as well.

New boilerplate templates for email ballots are here.

Tips and Tricks

2021 Project Funding


Document repo/Publications Library



Kantara-presence Events

List of future events on KantaraInitiative.org

  • EIC September 12 week
  • London Identity Week September
Plenary planning



...