- Look at the Charter for this Group. This will let you know at a high level if the group is for you.
- If you think that this group is for you, review the Joining Groups and Discussion Lists Policy.
- If you are still interested at this point, you can join the discussion group by signing the Group Participation Agreement (GPA) for the group. Before you sign, you should note the following:
- Kantara Initiative Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) policy version 2: This group operates under the Non-Assertion Covenant option
- After the Kantara staff process your GPA, you will be added to the mDL DG PImDL - PEMC Participant Roster.
- Participating in calls.
- Kantara uses GoToMeeting Zoom for group calls.
- The group maintains a schedule for drafting group and full group calls here.:
- Kantara maintains a Calendar for Kantara Group Calls
- If you want to be able to use the Kantara Wiki (built on Atlassian Confluence) you will need to create an account.
- When you have created an account, if you are tagged or assigned a task in the Wiki you will receive a notification when.
- If you create an account you will be responsible for maintaining your profile page (note: the link should only work if you are logged in).