- ONC Meeting Recap
- ONC Trust Registry Grant
- NIST 800 63.4 Call for Feedback
- NIST Standards Curricula Grant
|ONC Meeting Recap|
1) Recap of ONC Annual meeting last week and Kantara's virtual booth that was staffed by Tom, Noreen, Colin, Dr Tom, me and members of the UMA WG.
|ONC Trust Registry Grant|
2) Final call for comments on the draft application Tom and Noreen have drafted for the ONC grant submittal? Sal, any comments to share from Kantara's EFB? Please review again the https://trustregistry.org and the draft ONC's sole source grant request: (thoughts, comments, corrections?)
Linux Foundation has a Public Health foundation. Working on a credential that is either going to be a travel or healthcare credential, but they don’t have Industry people working on it. WHO and IATA are also working on it.
Tom posted Elizabeth Reneiris’ article on the social impact of digital vaccination credentials on underserved communities and potential surveillance implications to the FIRE-WG list:
Jim is interested in possibly getting her to sit in on a call. Tom will reach out. (Elizabeth founded the Notre Dame-IBM Technology Ethics Lab and recently gave a webinar for Me2B Alliance on this topic).
|NIST Call for Feedback SP 800 63.4|
3) Jeff will lead a discussion on FIRE WG regarding NIST's call for feedback on open issues ref SP 800 63.4 https://github.com/usnistgov/800-63-4/issues.
Not many Kantara WG responding. Jeff Looking for a in person session to discuss hosted at NIST Jeff will reach out to Jim ?. Tom will reach out to Justin. Jim will ask Catherine. And report feedback.
|NIST Standards Curricula Grant||New |
4) Please read this one page NIST funding request: I have an idea on collaborating with an Accredited Institution of Higher Education (IHE), Dr Tom's HIA WG and our FIRE WG and seek your valued input:
Up to $75,000
Could be an opportunity for KIEF. Jim can reach out to a connection at a Medical School to serve as PI with our expertise and assistance. Application due June 1, 2021.
Noreen went through open action items and the following from October has not been closed:
Patient Journey at EHR
Tom is updating Journey as browsers are changing
Health info exchanges are opening up to 93% of patients, but they are not able/easy to access HIE. Jim: less than 10% of patients deal with HIEs.
Immunization Information System - current use case.